Shepherd's Hut... Glamping
Welcome to Shepherds Hut
Experience the beauty of the great outdoors in our fabulous and spacious Shepherds Hut
Ideal for unwinding and getting away from it all, perfect for a relaxing weekend or longer break. Sited in its own area of our camp-site, surrounded by stunning views of open countryside, our Shepherds Hut comfortably sleeps 2 adults. Inside our Shepherds Hut is a gorgeous wood burning stove (with wood provided), comfy full sizedouble bed, table, chairs, and plenty of cupboard space. A gated decking area is at the front of our Shepherds Hut making it ideal for your four legged friends too – a maximum of 2 well behaved dogs are welcome.
Outside the Shepherds Hut is a place for you to have your own BBQ, and a short distance away are toilet & shower facilities plus a washing up area. There are electric points are in the wash-rooms for your hair dryer, razor etc.
When packing for your Shepherds Hut holiday, you will need to bring everything you would for a tenting holiday... but leave the tent behind!
Don't forget your cutlery, crockery and bedding etc. You're welcome to bring your own ice box, we are happy to freeze your ice packs for you.
There is an area close to the Shepherds Hut which you may reserve for your own family or friends tents, they are more than welcome to join you and experience the magic of "Shepherds Hut – Glamping"
Weekend break Friday & Saturday : £140.00, why not add Sunday night for a longer weekend: £180.00
Bank holiday weekend, Friday to Monday : £210.00
Mid week Monday to Friday : £220.00
Friday to Friday, or Monday to Monday : £325.00
Dogs : £5.00 per night, per dog. Maximum of 2 dogs
- A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- A security deposit of £50.00 is required on all bookings, this will be returned within 14 of departure, providing the accommodation has been left in a clean condition & there has been no damage caused.
- Shepherds Hut ready of you from 4.30pm on the day of your arrival, unless otherwise stated
- If you attend to arrive after 7pm please advise us in advance
- You must vacate the Shepherds Hut by 10.30am on day of departure
- Please make cheque payable to "Ann Buchanan"